AI Software Engineer
Netherlands, Gelderland, Nijmegen€3,000 - €5,000 per monthResearch
Are you an enthusiastic and skilled software development engineer with affinity for research? Then we would like to meet you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled software engineer to work closely together with our research team.
You’ll be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of experts in breast imaging, artificial intelligence, algorithm development and clinical research who work closely together in an informal atmosphere. In this position, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the software and services to effectively bring our AI solutions into clinical practice. This includes understanding complex clinical workflows needs, optimal computation and visualization of our machine learning results, as well as designing, implementing and deploying a variety of services that will be used to effectively test and validate our products.
ScreenPoint Medical is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
- BSc, MSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent analytical and applied skills.
- Good knowledge on software development with C++ and python.
- Experience with Linux environment and bash scripting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Affinity with working in a research (and development) environment.
- Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
- Experience working with medical devices, including understanding and previous use of health related standards (i.e. DICOM, HL7).
- Experience with continuous integration and test driven development.
- Experience with issue tracking systems and version control systems.
- Experience with VTK and DCMTK for developing medical applications.
- Experience developing Qt applications.
- Experience with deep learning tools such as pytorch.
- Experience working with databases.
How to apply
it-8 is responsible for this vacancy. Please send your application to Sandy Lufino Bastmeijer (email@example.com), or call/app Sandy for more information (+316 2150 9112).