Chief Product Officer (CPO)
Netherlands, Gelderland, NijmegenProduct
We are seeking a highly motivated, strategic, visionary Chief Product Officer (CPO) to provide sound strategic leadership in all aspects of our business in relation to product development, product road map and strategy execution. The CPO will help define and build the products and platforms which will transform the Breast AI space. You will report directly to the CEO and will act as both a product and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s product development is aligned with the market opportunities. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
Your responsibilities will include
Teambuilding & Leadership:
- Mentor teams and lead engineers and scientists on product specifications.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Monitor KPIs and Product budgets to assess performance.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Help support quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Work with the CEO and Management Board to define the product roadmap necessary to win in the market.
- Translate the roadmap into goals for research and development.
- Support the team to ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Create timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Formalize existing processes and strategies relative product design process and review
- Organize new processes for decision making, define the timing of decision making, setting priorities
- Develop product roadmap aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
Growth & Partnership development
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT products to market.
- Help departments use technology profitably.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
We are looking for a natural leader with proven experience as a Director of Product, CPO or in a similar leadership role. It would be a great plus if you have worked in the healthcare domain before. Preferably you are familiar with both a corporate and start-up/scale up environment. The most important requirements are that you know how to inspire and coach small teams, and that you like working in a fast-paced environment. You have a well rounded business sense and holistic view of the market. With your business acumen you are able to create a coherent business plan for new products including financial planning and market opportunities, realizing the implementation of the product vision and strategy. Your attitude is hands on, you have clear experience with product development and you are able to relate to C-level and customers alike.
Furthermore, you have:
- MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
- Knowledge of algorithm development or SaaS based platforms (including on premise and cloud deployments).
- Leadership and team building abilities.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to conduct market and competitive review and analysis
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Problem-solving aptitude and the ability to delegate efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.