Netherlands, Gelderland, Nijmegen€300 per monthResearch
Interested in AI Research Internships?
ScreenPoint Medical is happy to consider requests for internships. We welcome interns twice a year for the periods of Sept-Jan and Feb-Jun. Assessment of applications starts 3 months before, in June and November. If you would like to be considered, please send your CV and motivation letter at the beginning of these months.
NB. The internship positions for Feb-June 2023 have been filled, we will consider new internships for the period per September 2023. Requests can be sent in June 2023.
Kindly mention the following in your accompanying letter:
- Your motivation to apply for an internship at ScreenPoint Medical.
- The topics that you are most interested in
- If you require a VISA.
If you come from outside of the Netherlands, please allow time for your accommodation search. ScreenPoint does not provide housing for interns.
ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
- You have completed your BSc and are a master student.
- Your requested internship period will be for at least 5 months (longer is possible).
- Your studies are in areas of: Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering and Medical Imaging, Physics, AI, Math, or other relevant field.
- You are fluent in English.
- Experience in programming in python.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience in performing and analyzing deep learning experiments
- Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
- Experience with pytorch.
- Experience with git for working on shared code.
- Motivation to continue working in industry after completion of internship.